Checking Voicemail messages on your Android Phone or tablet is simple.
It is easy to access voicemail messages on any Android device by following the right procedures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to view your voicemails through carrier or Google voice app.
How to Check Carrier Voicemail on Android Mobile
Follow the steps below to access any voicemail quickly.
1. Open the Dialer app
Tap on the phone button on the home screen of your device.
2. Tap the visual voicemail icon
If your phone supports it, you will see a visual voicemail icon.
Click on that icon to open the message screen.
3. Select a voicemail tab
There should be three tabs on the following screen:
- The All tab contains a list of every voicemail message on your phone.
- The New tab contains a list of recent voicemails to your mobile phone.
- The Saved tab Contains a list of voicemail messages that are stored on your mobile phone.
Tap on any tab of your choice. Assuming you clicked the All tab, you will see a list of messages you received (if any).
4. Select a message thread
Click on the name of the sender and the voicemail message they sent to you will start playing automatically.
If you don’t see the visual voicemail icon on the dial screen. Follow the step below to open any voice message.
- Open the dial screen.
- Tap and hold the 1 key.
- The voicemail screen will open after a few seconds.
- Tap to select any voicemail message from the list.
- The message should automatically start playing.
Play Voicemail messages using Android apps
If you set up voice messages using Google voice, then this guide will show you how to view any voicemail using the app.
- Open Google voice on your device using a browser. You can search for it using the search bar.
- Once you find Google voice, launch it.
- When the page opens, log in to your account if necessary.
- The home screen contains a list of voicemails from contacts.
- Click on any contact to view the message they sent to you.
- Google Voice also provides a text transcript for every voice message.
It is easy for InstaVoice app users to access voice messages. Follow the steps below.
- On the app drawer or using the search bar, find the InstaVoice app on your smartphone.
- Click on it when you find it.
- The home screen has three tabs:
- Missed calls.
- Click the Voicemails tab.
- Tap on the play button below any contact to open the message they sent to you.
TinyVoicemail offers a 5 dollar per month voicemail service. Users who opt for it can follow the steps below to open voice messages.
- Find the app on your phone from the app drawer or the search bar.
- Launch the app once you see find it.
- On the Messages section, there should be three tabs.
- The inbox tab contains every message that you receive from a sender.
- The starred tab contains every favourite message.
- The trashed tab contains messages that have been deleted or removed from the inbox.
- On the inbox tab, messages from contacts will be visible there. Read the message text under the contact or click on the play button at the bottom of the message to play the audio format.
It is easy to receive and open voicemail messages on any Android phone or tablet.
I hope this tutorial has taught you how to check voicemail on Android.
If you use any other type of app for your voice messages, let us know in the comment section, and we will add a tutorial for checking voicemails for that app or service.