Introduction to Sumobank – Africa’s savings and investment Platform
- The benefit of saving their money in a secure environment.
- The joy of achieving short or long term goals through an affluent investment habit.
Sumobank promises to help its users achieve financial freedom by ensuring that their savings and investment habit is proper.
The good news is, the platform is meant for everyone, including but not limited to:
- Civil servants.
- Online and offline freelancers.
In summary, anyone, irrespective of income, profession, age, religious, and social status can create an account on Sumobank and start saving or investing money.
Note: Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) should first seek their parent’s consent when opening an account.
Is Sumobank legit, trustworthy, or secure?
Yes, Sumobank is trustworthy. I’ll explain why.
Foremost, I had to look at the mission statement of Sumobank. The platform aims to help people meet their financial targets using realistic approaches. There doesn’t seem to be any “too good to be true” statement.
Secondly, the team behind Sumobank is publicly available. I took a look at the team and every individual’s certification, experience, and public record.
Who are the founders?
Ossi Samuel and Igwe Chrisent are reputable African entrepreneurs who have scaled many business ventures across the African continent.
Lastly, Sumobank is a publicly registered company under Sumo Tech Global Limited – RC 1524989. The company also has a physical address in Nigeria’s capital, Abuja.
Learn more on their about page.
The benefit of using Sumobank
Have you been a bit worried about money? Especially how you would meet the demands for the holiday season? Do you want to start a business but lack the necessary capital? What about raising money to buy a gift for yourself or a friend?
Worry no more!
Sumobank’s primary goal is to help you meet your financial goals.
Below are some of the advantages of using this platform:
- Athletes can invest via Sumobank to raise money in buying sporting equipment.
- Business owners can scale their company by saving a portion of profits each month on the Sumobank platform.
- Students who wish to purchase something or go on a holiday trip can save up money with a better interest rate than a traditional bank.
- Painters can purchase painting tools by saving on a fixed period.
- Parents can save cash for a long term purpose, whether to pay up children fees or to go on luxurious travels.
- Anyone can save or invest money to achieve any goal.
Isn’t Sumobank awesome?!
Required Amount of Money to Get Started With
Anyone can start saving on the Sumobank platform; you don’t need to be a millionaire to be eligible.
You can save:
- ₦100 – ₦100,000 per day.
- ₦1000 – ₦1,000,000 per week.
- ₦5000 – ₦5,000,000 per month.
How to Start Saving and Investing via the Sumobank Platform
Setting up an account is easy. To get started, you have to sign up on the platform.
There are two mediums where you can create your account: using a mobile app or on the web page.
Setting up an Account
- Click this link to open the sign-up page.
- Enter your account name, phone number, email, and password, then hit the Register button.
- To complete the registration, open your email inbox and locate the verification mail from the Sumobank team. It is usually instant. If you don’t get the email, check the email spam folder and you’ll most likely see the verification mail there.
- Open the mail and click Verify account.
- Once that is done, your account will be verified and should be ready to log in.
Next thing you should do is log in to your Sumobank account. I found the dashboard to be very beautiful and easy to navigate.
What I recommend doing foremost is updating your profile information, looking at the settings section, adding a payment method, and then saving some money. You have to be familiar with the dashboard.
I also recommend you download the mobile app.
In summary, Sumobank is not:
- An MLM or Ponzi get-rich-quick online platform.
- An online banking platform that offers better interest rates and customer support than traditional banks.
What are you waiting for? I already earned a $100 interest on my savings. Now that’s smarter than hiding your money in your bedroom while the currency devaluates.Grow your money NOW!